- Silver fiber fabric for odor control!
- UPF 50+ for sun protection
- Great for hiking, biking, running, kayaking, packrafting, camping, hunting...
- Fit options for different body proportions
- Made in Alaska, Made in USA
The original Alpine Fit top. Our first style launched with upper back artwork printed fabric, anti-odor quick-dry and soft finish fabric for all day adventuring year-round.
Our Sterling™ fabric contains antimicrobial silver fibers, so you can wear it multiple times between washes without building up odor. This luxurious fabric is also quick drying and cottony soft to the touch, so it can be worn all day for outdoor fitness, recreation and comfort! UPF 50+ for sun protection!
We offer fit options! Wild Iris for a more straight/square frame shape. Azalea for a curvier shape. Refer to Your Alpine Fit for more info.
9% XT2® Polyester
8% Lycra® Spandex
Weight: 5 oz (size M)
This product is an official Made in Alaska product, manufactured at our workshop here in Anchorage!