We are a group of outdoor loving, hard workers, committed to values and products in line with our vision for life.
We welcome you to thrive outside.
- The Team
At the helmOriginates: Ontario, Canada
Favorite Hobbies: Hiking, skiing, trail running, and paddling.
- She lived in Ireland for five years.
- Loves adventures in the wilderness with husband, two young children, and family dog Willow.
- Has worked in the outdoor and apparel industry for 13 years running.
- She has a degree in Chemistry + Commerce and is now working on an MBA.
Wolfpack leaderOriginates: 75 miles north of Anchorage, Alaska
Favorite Hobbies: biking, skiing, or backpacking across Alaska.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree at the University of Alaska Anchorage in Health Science.
- She’s 5’11 !
- Her proudest accomplishments are the completion of Crow Pass and the Bomber Traverse.
- Her chocolate lab, Keira, accompanies her everywhere she goes.
Computer #1Originates: Waukesha, Wisconsin (Cheesehead)
Favorite Hobbies: Running, Hiking, Camping, Reading by the fire.
- Triple Major in Supply Chain Logistics Management, Economics and International Business.
- Has traveled to twenty-three Countries!
- Studied abroad in Scotland and currently in an exchange program at UAA.
- Currently training for a marathon with her mom.
Computer #2Originates: Anchorage, Alaska
Favorite Hobbies: Hiking, Running, Camping, Dancing, Designing.
- Pursuing a B.B.A in Fashion Merchandising and minoring in Social Media Marketing at LIM College in NYC.
- Lived in NYC for two years.
- In the process of operating her own streetwear brand she created in 2018.
- Wiz at adobe soft wares and website building.
The “dude”Originates: Newport News, Virginia
Favorite Hobbies: Music, Painting, Cooking, Hiking, Traveling.
- He lived in a school bus for two years.
- Was a tour guide in Savannah, Georgia.
- Has Visited forty-Seven of the Fifty States.
- Been to all five Great Lakes
Sewing mavenOriginates: Seward, Alaska
Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Painting, Sewing, Camping, Berry Picking
- She lives with her loving husband and has two children (one grown up and one at home.)
- She has a black lab and four guinea pigs!
- Loves nature but very afraid of bears.
- Wishes to travel to Scotland one day.
Knik Glacier Collection: